Providing hoop dance services to the Peace Country since 2010!
Formerly Hip Flick Hoops, we have re-branded to better align our name with the services we now provide and the image we would like to promote. New name, same great service!
- Weekly Classes: Hoop and Circus Skills Classes for Children (ages 8+) and Adults
- Entertainment: A variety of clean and family friendly entertainment options
- Schools: Hourly workshops, 1-2 week school programs and assembly presentations
- Author: Owner, Amanda Syryda, is a self-published picture book author
“It was great to watch Amanda in her various characters – the kids love the individual attention she gives, they all walk away with smiles and laughs. The brightly colored costumes and adaptability of tricks and play are great for all ages of audiences. Thanks for joining us this year!”
– Talia Davies, Professional Programming Assistant
Northern Alberta International Children’s Festival.
“Amanda, aka, Mandi the Clown has such a great and loving energy when she performs, she has a lovely way of connecting with people of all ages when she is on stage, as she roves or demonstrates/teaches her skills.”
– Shelley Switzer Artistic Producer
Edmonton International Street Performers Festival